Spaniards in the SCA

This is the companion website to the "Spaniards in the SCA" discussion list. The site promotes the development of a worldwide Spanish/Iberian/Andalusian persona community in the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. This is not an official site of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, NM, United States

I'm a (near) Native New Mexico with an ancestry that goes back to the earliest Spanish colonists and Native Americans from this area. I thoroughly enjoy history and genealogy, and I am a social studies teacher in Albuquerque!

06 April 2006

A SCA group in Spain

Greetings:

I found a link to the Shire of Alcazar, an SCA group in Spain. Take a look at some of the photos on the site. Wouldn't it be great to be able to do events at an actual medieval castle in Spain?

-Cristobal

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unto Cristobal and his company, health and grace,

I have been pleasantly suprised to see your kind mention of our shire, Alcazar de Brioga. Rest assured that we'd love to welcome travellers from distant lands. I know travelling isn't easy but I invite you take a look at our next event, Algarada en la Frontera.

Vuestra servidora,


Leonor Martin

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home